I FINALLY received the photos that I ordered from the CT, which now seems like forever ago! Excuse my terrible facial expression in all of them, and just try to focus on how adorable Limmers looks :) Also, I rode in scrubs today after getting off work at the vet's office:
 |
| What my life has come to... at least I got to see him, though |
 |
| His attempt at eating Kimmie's crop |
Pro photos, courtesy of Suzanne Fischer Photography:
Aww. The photos are fantastic. The professional ones are nice, but I really like the one with you riding Limerick in your scrubs. You gotta do what you gotta do when you're busy!
ReplyDeleteHaha thank you! Yes, I do... it sucks sometimes, but Limmers always makes me feel better :)
DeleteLove all of the pictures. Especially the one from today. You guys look happy :) A relaxing ride is always nice!
ReplyDeleteWe were happy :) It was a really good end to the day! And my scrubs were already covered in hair, so they didn't look any weirder after my ride....
DeleteThose are great photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I thought they turned out pretty well :)
DeleteI love the first pic (with you in scrubs) - all that gorgeous rolling KY bluegrass behind you. Makes me anxious to move :) The pro pics are super!
ReplyDeleteIt is gorgeous here right now :) Are you moving to KY?!
DeleteThank you so much!
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteNice photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
Deletegreat pictures!!! So fancy!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Karley :)
DeleteLove all the pictures :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks :)!
Delete