Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

No, not Christmas....ROLEX!! Unfortunately, due to this nuisance I have to deal with called college, I won't get to the KHP for the festivities until Saturday, which means I'm missing all of the dressage. Due to the week from Hell next week, I also cannot stay for Sunday, so XC it is! I'm not actually that bitter, as XC is by far my favorite and half of the reason I'm obsessed with Rolex is the shopping. Ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but the vendors are at least 1/4 of the reason Rolex is my favorite weekend of the entire year. When I talked to Hillary this morning, who is currently volunteering at the horse park, this was me: 


I'm keeping up to date by checking Eventing Nation constantly, as well as living vicariously through basically all of my horsey friends who have classes/jobs they can skip. However, I'll make the best of the one day I do get to go for, so make sure to check back on Saturday night/Sunday morning for the bazillions of pictures I'm undoubtedly going to take. The camera is fully charged and the memory card is freshly empty, ready and waiting for pictures of my heroes to fill it :D

5 comments:

  1. It is sad that you live there and only get to attend one day - but have a blast on that one day! Looking forward to hearing all about it - esp the shopping :) Hope to be there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your pictures and hear about your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of feel like I'm the only person NOT going to Rolex, haha.

    ReplyDelete