I would love to do a full update now about the two lessons in two days that I've had, but I have a term paper hanging over my head. I was supposed to work on it today and instead decided to spend 5 hours at the farm... BAD KATHERINE! Therefore, the rest of this update will have to wait until tomorrow, but as the title suggests, I have a gazillion new and awesome pictures. I spent so much time at the barn because my B.O. wanted to take pictures of us with our horses... she is so sweet and wonderful :) Then Kimmie and I kind of messed around setting jumps, and then came the lessons. I jumped the highest that I've ever jumped (at least intentionally...) and Limmers was fab! The whole lesson was great and S keeps telling me how happy she is that things are finally starting to go right for us, which is so good to hear.
More to come, but here are the pictures!
 |
| Kimmie and Jazz looking perfect as always! |
 |
| Liz |
 |
| Kimmie and Jazz over Liz's ghetto jump |
 |
| The most round I've ever gotten him at the canter :) |
 |
| Cool action shot, even if I don't appreciate my heel being even with my toe... |
 |
| My favorite of the day :) Cute festive jump! |
 |
My leg is too far back, but this is the biggest jump I've ever (intentionally) jumped! S said 2' 3"
The best part was that I didn't even think twice about it or get scared :) |
 |
| The sunset after my lesson |
 |
| decidedly not feeling the spirit of Christmas... my horse is a grinch! |
 |
| It's ok, he actually loves his life and is trying to hide his enthusiasm for the santa hat |
 |
| My horse might actually be a reindeer... he certainly knows how to jump like one! |
 |
| Boyfriends |
 |
| Lims and Jazzers |
 |
| Limmers wishes you all a happy holiday/merry christmas! |
 |
| I am in love with this picture of us... new favorite of all time! |
Cute holiday pics! Looking forward to the rest of your pictures. Best of luck on that term paper!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I just got it turned in this morning and am feeling extremely relieved :)
DeleteYou guys are cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, so are you and Cuna :)
DeleteI love the last picture!!! So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for a good ride!
Thank you, I thought it turned out really well too!
DeleteI love love love these pictures... But you know that :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you guys are finally on a roll and you're back to having a blast again.
See you in FOUR days :)
I know, thank goodness!!
DeleteSee you in TWO days :)
I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU JUMPING THE GATE!! and i love liz's jank jump. and I love the awkward picture of liz. oh, and your horse, too. I'm a fan of him.
ReplyDeleteI love it too! It could be the tiniest bit better, but I'm mostly proud that I wasn't scared of it! I'm generally a fan of my horse too... he's been pretty good lately :)
DeleteFab photos!
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmas ones - great to hear that the lessons are going well. Can't wait to hear all about them!
Hope all goes well with schoolwork before the Christmas break!
Thank you so much :) I promise I'll post about the lessons soon, especially because I don't want to forget the details!
DeleteCute pics!! Glad to hear your doing better!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteLovin' the Christmas jump!
ReplyDeleteThank you! He actually refused it the first time because of the sparkly tinsel... which for him means slowly coming to a stop- not a big deal!
DeleteLove that last pic!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete